• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

The First Official Oregon Meet and Greet...

red91

NAXJA Forum User
Will be held in the PDX area on 02-03-05 preferably in the afternoon for the locals ( destination to be determined ), and for our friends up north...it will occur on the 4th from say 9-12, later if you guys would like...at an undisclosed location.

Should we get enough of the military guys down here...I will pick a unique first destination to get together at. ( Yes, it has significance )

If the locals would like to chime up where to meet.....feel free, and se can hash out those particulars in the next couple of weeks.

ALSO...I would like to know WHO plans to be there in case I need to get (cough, cough) sick quickly. :D

Red...

Your VP and, all around smartass

I'm sure you'll be there by yourself Scott.. :laugh3:
Being the sackrider you are, can't imagine too many will show:D

ECKSJAY said:
You had better be there.
I'll try, I have to work on the second and won't be done till around midnight, but a fast drive straight through, I might could be there...

dammit! wish you guys were holdin the meet later on in the month so i could make it. i'll be home on r and r at some point later on in february. gonna stop in texas, pick up my baja, and drive it home.

I think we can work that out considering I found out last night that I have an engagement on the 4th....

so....Lets push this back to Friday, Feb. the 24th for the locals, and 25th for our northern friends...

Does that work for everyone ?

Our military personell will like the meeting place on Saturday....very retro.

Last edited:
red91inWA said:
I think we can work that out considering I found out last night that I have an engagement on the 4th....

so....Lets push this back to Friday the 24th for the locals, and 25th for our northern friends...

Does that work for everyone ?

Our military personell will like the meeting place on Saturday....very retro.

The 24th and 25th of...? Are we still talking Jan. or Feb.? C'mon man, be specific!

-----Matt-----

I'll be there...assuming my XJ will let me. Darn thing is acting up again. It seems to pick the times to break down based on the worst possible weather. Grrrrrrrrrr!

This is far enough out that I could make it, assuming that us without red usernames will be allowed to tag along :laugh3:

Actually, I think I'll get the color of mine changed real soon here.

I'll try and make it if my schedule allows. If it stays as an afternoon/lunchtime meet I will most likely be able to make it. Keep us posted on the final day since it changed once already :D

Back