• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Curious: '93 XJ -> 2" BB -> Vibes?

MyJeepXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Ive heard a lot about how the newer models like to vibe much more than older units even with mild lifts.

Im taking, the more "rounded" newer models are the ones in question.

Im curious, my classic square body '93 XJ, with a 2" lift, could I anticipate any problems, or most likely be vibe free? This is my DD and I do highway every day for work.

Thanks much,
Andrew

i ran the rustys bb on my 96 for about 8 monthes. i had no vibes when i would top at about 85mph. keep your sway bar on you shouldnt have any problems.

Thanks for a quick reply bro! Im planning on some home brew quick discos for the sway bar! Probly remove the rear, and q-disco the front. I think Ill be okay. The S-10 Blazer I used to have only had sway in the front, it handled real nice. Since this is my DD, I gotta prioritize handling/ride, if its to much I can always re-install the rear, looks super simple. (leave the brackets on the leaf pack for now).

Thanks again!
Andrew

Back