• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vibration after accident???

dustyglyde

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for some suggestions as to what to check after a recent accident I had. I rearended a minivan (my wife's, dont ask, but at least I won't get sued) and I now have a minor vibration around 40mph. It doesn't seem to be related to the eng RPM because I can drop it in neutral, at speed and it doesn't change. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

dustyglyde said:
Looking for some suggestions as to what to check after a recent accident I had. I rearended a minivan (my wife's, dont ask, but at least I won't get sued) and I now have a minor vibration around 40mph. It doesn't seem to be related to the eng RPM because I can drop it in neutral, at speed and it doesn't change. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks
Alignment, bent rim, busted ball joint, damaged front axle, damaged unibody, tweaked control arms, shot bushings, damage to the tires. Anyways, everything that's drivetrain/steering related that's upfront is a suspect: inspect all the components one by one and you might find the culprit.

Back