• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Head count for bunkhouse @ Calico

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
If you're planning on staying at the bunk house post up! There are 20 spots total, and I've got two :D
Cost of the bunkhouse is $5/night/person.

I'll take 5...
maybe in a (far) corner :laugh3:

Hey Spanky,

You haven't answered my IMs. I've been trying to ask you if there is any kind of heater or stove in this bunkhouse.

There is running water @ the bunkhouse (not potable) and there are restrooms. Showers are @ the main campground.
There is a wooden heater stove.

Ive got lower campgroung #6, I was going to bring a friend or two, but they backed out. Is there enough room for one more in the bunkhouse?

just convinced my wife, we need 3 for fri and sat, me my son and his friend

I WILL WHEEL and i will be there

Last edited:
Remi x1
JohnX x2
Johnny x1
Rabbit x2
Dan x3
Slowrider x1
Brendan x5 (?)
Goatman x 1
Freerider x 1
steagall9301 x 3
99xjache x 1

I believe that the bunkhouse is full at this point pending any cancellations

me, maybe the wife, a duck, and a hose ;)

Sorry, I'm going to have to bail on the weekend. Tough call, and I'll miss seeing you guys. Take my name in vain a few times around the campfire Sat night, and have fun on the trail and eating Ron's grub. :)

Opens up one spot in thebunkhouse.

I wont be needing a spot in the bunkhouse either, so there is another one for you. I will still be there with you guys I'll just set a tent.

Goatman said:
Sorry, I'm going to have to bail on the weekend. Tough call, and I'll miss seeing you guys. Take my name in vain a few times around the campfire Sat night, and have fun on the trail and eating Ron's grub. :)

Opens up one spot in thebunkhouse.

Quitter...

Too bad you can't make it Goat, catch you next time.

i am leaveing sandiego at around 5 or 6 pm on friday nite,, with an un tried trailer, so expect me there some where around 10 or 11 pm, ( mabi later ) i dont know how to get there after i get to barstow could some one PM me with some details?

TIA

Back