• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fusebox Questions

BIGSLVRXJ

NAXJA Forum User
So I got to pondering, how does the fusebox work? I've never actually had the nerve to tear into it and when I melted my previous fusebox I had it replaced by a shop. What does the inside look like? Obviously I've seen the face of it and the back of it that is underneath the brake booster but how do the wires come into it and how does it get power? Does the power come straight off the alternator? There isn't a battery cable running to it. Does anyone have pics of the inside where all the wires connect? My inquiring mind is dying to know! Thanks guys.
-Collin

there is a little magnet inside each fuse of the fusebox. when you turn somthing on the fuse becomes magnetic. thus sending power to the aexon flux.

bholt5035 said:
there is a little magnet inside each fuse of the fusebox. when you turn somthing on the fuse becomes magnetic. thus sending power to the aexon flux.

So how do the wires connect back there? Do you just pressure fit them into the terminals or do they crimp in somehow?

Back