• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

sway bar drop .and tracbar ?

Dustinyork

NAXJA Forum User
I recieved my rough country kit and thought it was coming with a trac bar drop of some sort but it was a sway arm drop .It drops the front say arm a few inches. has anyone used one of those ? and if you have care to comment on it ?. this kit is 3 inches but i also have a 1.5 inch spacer and a 1.5 inch shackle laying around that i was planning to put in with it . would i be ok with the stock trac arm for a while? , or do i need to buy an adjustable to compensate for the lift. also if i stayed at three would i need one ?this is my Daily driver and sees the trails on some of the weekends . Thanks for all your help
Dustin

With that much lift you are going to need an adjustable. Overall it's going to give you around 5" lift. I would invest in a good TB and drop bracket. As far as the swaybar drops go..just drop them in the trash and get a good set now. JKS are real nice and adjustable.

Back