• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Flipped dana 300 in an xj?

)BTW: you also need a spacer between tranny / xcase if i remember correctly its 7/8" spacer. if you want to not half ass the swap, Advance adapters sells an imput shaft that has longer splines to adress what the spacer took out. if you put the spacer on without the the shaft from AA you will only have about 1/2 the spline engagment. I went ahead and bought a 7/8 clocking ring with the imput gear from AA(might as well:rolleyes:, think was about 250.00) and cut a little from the floor board (not too much, prolly about 5x5" square) and then riveted some sheetmetal until i can get my welder back on track:D

Really old thread,

but does everyone agree the YJ D300 Flip kit (straight shifters) is the one to get?
Seems like the TJ kit (bent shifters) would be better, since it's stock shifter is closer to the position of an XJ's.

Back