• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear ladder

XJhabitat

NAXJA Forum User
i saw a ladder on the liftgate of a cherokee this weekend was wondering if they make them for cherokee or if the guy had to of made it himself.. anyone know?

try growing

i hate roof racks so i suppose if i saw a rig with a ladder to get to the roof rack i would vomit

XJhabitat said:
i saw a ladder on the liftgate of a cherokee this weekend was wondering if they make them for cherokee or if the guy had to of made it himself.. anyone know?

Search "sarvermr"

HTH

I think if it is tastefully done like that one was, there is nothing wrong with it. I think it is pretty handy if the roof rack is used regularly. I know even the factory rack on my Eagle is used all the time and never thought about it before. With as big as my car is, I think I will build one for the rack I have to put on it. I gotta build the rear bumper/tire carrier first. And before that, I gotta get around to putting my Waggy/Dodge D44 front together to replace my worn out D30 with bad ball joints.

Back