• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In need of a LITTLE welding done...

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Im in need of some welding done on my track-bar bracket. The damn thing wont stay tight, even with loctite. Its been the culprit for some time, as I have had to re-tighten it one to many times. Meant to get it done before I left CO, but didn't get to it. Soooooo... I need someone to just lay a ~1" weld on each side of the bracket. It managed to cause me to go into a fit of DW on I-10 coming home from the airport after christmas break. Since I can't "legally" buy beer, I could give someone money for beer? I might have some jobs in the future (new sway bar brackets put on) to if help would be possible. Im in Whittier for reference of location.

Wish I was closer, Id weld it up solid just to see the smile on your face! :) But West to East coast trip is a tad far!

Good luck,
Andrew

Justin - Id be happy to weld it for you, but Im up in Apple Valley, about 80 miles from you. There has got to be someone closer to you willing to lay a bead. Although Saki has driven up here before to have me weld on his junk.
-Mark

Last edited:
Justin,I am in irvine, only about 20 minutes away and will be home tomorrow working on my junk..

If you want to stop by I can stitch a couple of welds

Blazair said:
Justin - Id be happy to weld it for you, but Im up in Apple Valley, about 80 miles from you. There has got to be someone closer to you willing to lay a bead. Although Saki has driven up here before to have me weld on his junk.
-Mark
I go far and wide to get my junk worked.... :gag:

Back