• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spokane; who are you?

XJ4PLAY

NAXJA Member #1194
I saw a lifted white Cherokee with dual hood scoops in downtown Spokane the first week in January.

Just wondering who you are and where or if you go offroadin' around here.

Thank you

Do you have any other info?Year, #doors, Color, other accessories (roof rack, tire carrier)? This might help as alot to narrowing it down.

-b

Since we're on the topic:
How about a Spokane area Roll call?

Chime right in, ok?

GirlScout1 said:
Do you have any other info?Year, #doors, Color, other accessories (roof rack, tire carrier)? This might help as alot to narrowing it down.

-b
I know that would help and if I had it I would have put it down. He went in the opposite direction I was going and I only got a quick glimpse.
There may have been a, or two, blue racing stripe(s) on the hood as well.

Glad to see some Spokane action. There are alot of nice XJs around town. This is Gene and I drive a dark blue '97 Sport, 3" Superlift and 31s on black "street lock" rims and WA plates XJ4PLAY. Most recently seen in front of the NAPA store on E Trent. I'm looking to hook up with some other Spokane XJers for some local runs.
Gene
Member #560

gdecheff said:
Glad to see some Spokane action. There are alot of nice XJs around town. This is Gene and I drive a dark blue '97 Sport, 3" Superlift and 31s on black "street lock" rims and WA plates XJ4PLAY. Most recently seen in front of the NAPA store on E Trent. I'm looking to hook up with some other Spokane XJers for some local runs.
Gene
Member #560
Thanks for chiming in, Gene (and thanks for the nice note in my guestbook!).

The Volcanor (Phil, Scott and I) will be discussing a visit to your area in our next board meeting. I have been trying for a while now to try to get a convoy from the west over your way. Try to think of some trail runs that someone over there could guide us through, ok?

Northwest Fest is just a few months away and you will see some discussion begin about it also.

Hang around the Northwest Chapter Forum for more details. I hope to be making some exciting announcements in the next month or so.

Best regards and WELCOME!! :D
Mark

gdecheff, do you work at Napa?
Sniggs, if you guys what to come over need to make plans with richdaman. The group he wheels with knows some places. I am just getting to know them, real nice people. Here is his site. http://www.inwadventures.com/

Well, I did until the end of December. I was at the Main store on Freya for about 3 1/2 years and got transfered to the Trent store just before I left.

g

My father in law was manager of the trent store last year, then they transfered him to the crestline store. I have know Ronny all my life. Ronny built his high boy in my uncle's garage. I work at the chrome shop on helena and trent stop by some time.

Jody

Wow, both good guys. I have registered with INWAAVENTURES, so we will see what happens to get some runs going. Should be lots of mud out there by now

Gene

Hey, Another Spokane Wheeler!
Saw you registered! I am currently trying to do a d44 build up so I am not aggressively starting trips but there are runs that are always in the works... we will see more soon. Once the weather starts turning they will almost be back to back, weekend to weekend.
We had a great time getting to know Opracer and his wife.

Happy wheeling!

Cycle this back to the TOP!!

Eastern Washington, Chime on in! Who are ya and where do you wheel? Want to have a small convoy come invade you folks?

Richdaman said:
That would be great! If you are interested... we coordinate through moabjeeper.com or my site INWAdventures.com
um... :dunno: Why would NAXJA coordinate that way?

I'm in Spirit Lake. I've got a stock 93ZJ and a lifted 89 MJ running 33s. The MJ's a little more lifted than normal at the moment. It's on jack stands while I'm swapping on a set of Crown Vic rear disk brakes. Gotta love those weekend trips to Pull-n-Save, eh? MJ must stand for Mutt-Jeep as it's wearing used parts from donor XJs ranging from 1986 to 1999.

I'd be up for some mild 4-wheeling trips in a few weeks after I get the MJ put back together.

-Chris

Back