• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

have to say DOn A Vee is very ignorant to a Renix XJ!

RWKHausSupply

NAXJA Forum User
well my issue with trying to find a shop in the yorba linda Anaheim area is becoming imposable. Not even Don A Vee?

They told me that a DRB doesnt work on a 1990. That I have a check engine light. I went on to tell him Wrong! I have a maintanence timer. He said "riht thats what holds the codes" I went on to tell the lad service advisor that he must not have been familier with the Renix 1990 cherokee. So he got the "foreman" there in the shop to come over Near the phone as he relayed everything I said. Even the "Foreman" there ar Don A Vee said that yeah the timer is cotrolled by the ECU and tells it when to light. And that with out that light on it doesnt do any good to plug it in to a DRB.

All I want is a F'n Shop that knows thier BMW A$$ from a 90 Cerokee. Is that too hard to find.......

daym...

So how about this... ANyone know if I go to a GOOD shop that has like high end snap on hand held scanners and such, if they will do the same as a DRB II? Liek give me real time reading of the sensors and such?

Back