• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hack N' Tap Flange Question

xjrrrdx

NAXJA Forum User
Im doing the Hack N' Tap for my SYE and I am going to be using the front drive shaft. I know I have to use the adapter Spicer x21229 which is PUJ 627 from NAPA, I called napa and they renamed their whole numbering system and they came up with a 2600627, but it does not cross reference with the spicer part or napa part number. I had the lady to a physical check and she said it is the CV flange adapter. I am going to drive up there to check it out, but does anyone have an idea if it could be wrong because there was no cross reference matches, or just because they changed their entire system?

If it is wrong I have to wait until weds to get one from rocky mountain driveline.

Do a search on this site under the name "Gene MJ."

Gene knows his NAPA chit and posted several vehicles that used the flange adapter and part numbers.

HTH

Well turns out they renumbered everything for some reason, i got the old U-joint out and put in the centering flange and all is well...until I toss the hack and tap on haah

Back