• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trail leaders needed

Rev Den

NAXJA Forum User
OK gang....

Gotta be a NAXJA member
Gotta KNOW the trail you want to lead

Volunteers?

I need a leader for a Green group, possable to also run orange. If you have interest in leading a different trail, let me know, we may need additional leaders at short notice, so I need extras.

If you are interested in gunning, post up here also, the leaders will pick thier gunners, but post up if you are interested.

Thanks
Rev

Last edited:
I can lead or gun Green.

I can also continue with the group through White.

...BOB

Id like to pull up behind someone's ass end!

I can gun on orange, unless you want someone w/ a winch. JIM.

I can tailgun an easy group. I dunno what trail color that equates to.

You all know you can count on me leading or tailgunning ... whatever you need. Just let me know ...

Les

I'll lead Purg., if it's not already taken.
I've never actually made it through, but that's okay, isn't it?

Last edited:
IntrepidXJ said:
you don't need a trail leader for purgatory....you can see the end of the trail from the beginning :laugh3:
C'mon, man.
I'm trying to help out here!

So, you're in on my trail, right Randy?

In if I'm driving.

Wow. Great response, thanks everyone for stepping up. I think we have our leaders

Green 1 (Easy) Rev & Lawn Cher
Green 2 (Easy/moderate) BOB & ?
Orange (Moderate) Bloose & ?
Pink (Hard) Brad & ?
Purgitory (Impassable) Okie Terry & ?

Standbys - Fourwheeler & Lbexj

Tech inspectors: Lbexj and Dirk Pitt

If any of you listed above cannot make it, let me know via PM. Leaders can pick thier own gunners, we have a great group of people who have showed interest in gunning, I would suggest you look to them 1st.

Questions?

Rev

Back