• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rustys springs

hey..i just put on my tnt boomerrang shackles and when i did that, i took a look at my bushings in my leaf springs and they are cashed...ive had the leafs for pretty much a year now and im wondering if that is usual for the rusty 6.5" springs bushing to be worn out that fast?
_Alex

ccflexj said:
hey..i just put on my tnt boomerrang shackles and when i did that, i took a look at my bushings in my leaf springs and they are cashed...ive had the leafs for pretty much a year now and im wondering if that is usual for the rusty 6.5" springs bushing to be worn out that fast?
_Alex

rubber bushings + big lift + offroad = going to wear out, I replace all mine about every year or 2.

Don't see why not. You can always call Rusty and ask him yourself. He might even send ya some for free. Worth a try.

I bought a pair from quadratec for a pair of my stock leaf springs and I had to get them pressed in. Little hard to do it by myself. Another place that probably carries them would be Autozone.

Scott

Back