• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody Headed North?

FarmerMatt

NAXJA Forum User
Looking for somebody to play delivery boy. Those willing to take on the mission shall be awarded greatly with bottles of wine & bags of pistachio's along with a meal out in the great metropolis of Fresberg. I'm looking to get a set of tires & a couple of wheels from Orange Co. up to me without having to make the drive myself because I'm lazy like that...:wave:

Matt

Got any access to say duck ponds or how 'bout trespass rights for next dove season?

FarmerMatt said:
Looking for somebody to play delivery boy. Those willing to take on the mission shall be awarded greatly with bottles of wine & bags of pistachio's along with a meal out in the great metropolis of Fresberg. I'm looking to get a set of tires & a couple of wheels from Orange Co. up to me without having to make the drive myself because I'm lazy like that...:wave:

Matt

Your just a couple weeks too late. I did that trip two weeks ago, hauling jeep parts. How soon do you need these? How big of tires? I have a guy bringing me down a couple axles in a few weeks and taking bicycles back to the bay area. I could probably get him to swing by fresno on his way back.

I'll talk to my guy and see when he's heading down (and back up) and get back to you in a day or so.

Matt,

Any luck getting them up to you?

-Avery

Back