• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In search of a top rack for xj

Soft Assassin

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of, or have a rack on their Jeep. Companies and model names would be nice. Thanks. If you have any pictures, that would be awesome as well. I'm looking for a rack for the top of my xj.. ( I have 5 6" lights to be mounted as well ) price range 200 to 500. Custom, or brand specific, it doesn't matter. Any help would be good.

Thanks
-Richard

I just got a kargomaster bushman 60" rack for my jeep. they offer factory roofrail mounts or gutter mounts. was $299 + $40 for the mounts. THe Olympic 4x4 top hat rack is also very nice at $299, and boasts side rails that protect the sides of the jeep.

Here is my bushman rack:

rack1.JPG

rack2.JPG

I bought a Surco from Summitt and it has suited my needs just perfectly. Can't recall the price but you can go to Summitt's site and see for yourself.

jpexdx.jpg

Whoa. Good eye Sniggs. It's almost the exact same wording too. If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was at the Nexxus of the Universe.

Back