• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

In search of good racks

Soft Assassin

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of, or have a rack on their Jeep. Companies and model names would be nice. Thanks. If you have any pictures, that would be awesome as well. I'm looking for a rack for the top of my xj.. ( I have 5 6" lights to be mounted as well ) price range 200 to 500. Custom, or brand specific, it doesn't matter. Any help would be good.

Thanks
-Richard

I understand Tom Lycus has a good source for findin Racks

Just my opinion- if you plan on doing anything other than the lightest use with your rack, stay away from Surco. They are inexpensive, sure, but they are aluminum and bolt together. All I had was a stock 28" tire up there and the rack could barely handle it. The "flooring" on them is a joke. Look into Warrior Products. They make a one piece steel powdercoated rack that is only a little more than a Surco. If I was to do a rack over again (I sold mine) I would buy this one.

I like this rack:

FileHandler.ashx

Ya I like those. That might be my next buy.
I know a guy in SoCal JC Fab & Design, but even if I'm friends with him, he can't give me a major discount and his stuff is nice, but out of my price range right now.
And I got these Bolt Performance 6"inch lights (5) that I want to put on so I can't wait haha for saving.
Thanks for your help.
I'm in debate with Warrior and Conferr

FarmerMatt said:
Thanks Chuck, but I'm not building junk,... well junk for retail, anymore.

Matt

I suppose that means I gotta fix what I bent myself?

:D

Gravity sucks.

Back