• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Nwc Bling...

red91

NAXJA Forum User
So your a cheap bastard, AND broke ?

Never fear....

Rent-to-Own Bling on SE Mcloughlin Blvd can do you proud...

MVC-001F.jpg

There's places up here like that. I remember even seeing a Kiosk in the Tacoma Mall one time. And if you're wondering why I was in the mall, don't worry.. it was time for pictures for the kids :)

John

Avanteone said:
There's places up here like that. I remember even seeing a Kiosk in the Tacoma Mall one time. And if you're wondering why I was in the mall, don't worry.. it was time for pictures for the kids :)

John

Oh just admit it, you're a sucker for Cinnabon. :D

No, wait...that's me.

Avanteone said:

John

you drove from Milton to the Tacoma Mall ?

Hell....isn't there a displaced logger in your neck of the woods with a camera ?

ECKSJAY said:
It's like a 10-15 minute drive for him...

Not a logger, though I AM displaced.

:D

bizzare....last time I left Milton to get to I-5 near Onalaska...it took me 30 minutes...

but then again I didn't drive that everyday...:D

ECKSJAY said:
I'll bet you're thinking of someplace else...

last time I heard Milton was southeast of Chehalis....

It didn't MOVE again did it ?

edit: damn...you got me...I was thinking of Morton....

Last edited:
ECKSJAY said:
Haha, I KNEW it!

Pay up!

you should have come down with Matt and then we just hand Sniggs the bill so we can write it off on the tax form.

Milton, Morton...potato, potatoe....

red91inWA said:
you should have come down with Matt and then we just hand Sniggs the bill so we can write it off on the tax form.

I'm flying down in the next couple of weeks via corporate jet.

Actually Matt and I discussed me taking a day off sometime to come down there with him. Mark and I want to come down on a Sunday if possible and meet someplace about halfway or so. I dunno. We'll have coffee and talk, no big whoop.

bb95a612.jpg

red91inWA said:
So your a cheap bastard, AND broke ?

Never fear....

Rent-to-Own Bling on SE Mcloughlin Blvd can do you proud...

MVC-001F.jpg

I've heard of that type of place in Detroit but now in Portland?... Thats just sad.

Back