• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Motion to the B.O.D.?

Bent

Only Marble Sharp
NAXJA Member
New year's day. This is a date synonymous with effecting positive change; a new beginning if you will. The time has arrived that we as a chapter reevaluate this forum in an effort to maintain the purpose and general direction of this forum. I propose a motion that the hand full of threads that are pertaining to chapter issues be removed from this forum. I am certain that there are others that have found them distracting. In an effort to prevent this blight from corrupting the other designated topic forums, maybe we should consider posting any such chapter related trivialities to Craig's list or ebay.

I bid you all a pleasant calendar numerating day, may the subsequent 364 days, 5 hours, 49 minutes, and 12 seconds of mean solar time bring you prosperity.

:wave:
TIM

Bent said:
I propose a motion that the hand full of threads that are pertaining to chapter issues be removed from this forum.

:dunno:

Tim, all you need to say is "Hey, Pres, would you please clean up/delete all those worthless outdated stickies?"

:D

Goatman said:
Tim, all you need to say is "Hey, Pres, would you please clean up/delete all those worthless outdated stickies?"

:D

That would be.........easy? I don't understand easy. E....A....S.....Y.....easy; what a funny sounding word.

:laugh3:

Back