• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Found a Local place.....

MRKTUNA

NAXJA Member #1279
Close to my house to do a little wheelin'. It is private porperty, but the owner gives permission as long as we don't wheel at night. Have to watch out for the paintballers though. Here are some pics of me in my XJ and my buddy in his Tracker.

Muddin004.jpg

My 2 year old her first time in the dirt.

Muddin012.jpg

Me going for the poser shot

Muddin019.jpg

My buddy getting his left front trie stuck and can't go forward anymore.

mrktuna said:
Me going for the poser shot

That's a mighty big rock you're posed on, how did you keep it from flipping?:D

JMotorsprt said:
Exit 186?

Down past Centralia? How far down is that?

I think he is refering to Exit 186 up North of you. In the Everett Area.

So, Mark you doing all your wheeling locally now?
Are you going to be able to "come out and play soon"??

Michael

I knew someone would. :anon:

2xtreme said:
I think he is refering to Exit 186 up North of you. In the Everett Area.

So, Mark you doing all your wheeling locally now?
Are you going to be able to "come out and play soon"??

Michael

Still getting the basics you guys told me for trail runs. Just finished rock rails per GI John, Working on front tow points. Bumper with tow points should be done in couple weeks. Just picked up a used CB from work, waiting for new mic and antenna cable. Should be already to wheel with you by late January. February begins reconstruction of rear bumper. Tires and possibly gears coming with income taxes(those 6 kids are finally going to pay off). So i will either be waiting for a post start one on my own. This one was just to tell everyone about a place that was close for a quickie.

GI-John said:
That's a mighty big rock you're posed on, how did you keep it from flipping?:D

I'm a big chicken, so picked the easy rock first. I'm still a newbie

JMotorsprt said:
Exit 186?

Down past Centralia? How far down is that?

Michael was right I'm in S. Everett. But if everything goes to plan at work I'll be moving down to your area to take a big promotion.

mrktuna said:
I'm a big chicken, so picked the easy rock first. I'm still a newbie

So am I, hence the flop. :laugh3:

mrktuna said:
Still getting the basics you guys told me for trail runs. Just finished rock rails per GI John, Working on front tow points. Bumper with tow points should be done in couple weeks. Just picked up a used CB from work, waiting for new mic and antenna cable. Should be already to wheel with you by late January. February begins reconstruction of rear bumper. Tires and possibly gears coming with income taxes(those 6 kids are finally going to pay off). So i will either be waiting for a post start one on my own. This one was just to tell everyone about a place that was close for a quickie.

Get those tow points done and we should be "Good to Go". I was hoping to do much more wheeling over the holidays but I have my engine torn appart still trying to remove one of the exhaust manifold studs out of my head (WHAT A PAIN IN THE ARSE!!). By the looks of things now, I will be removing the entire top end and putting on a HO head (if all works out well). I should be ready in a couple of weeks again.

I would really like to try Index again this year while the snow level has droped significantly this is probably a great time for those who are closer to stock for a snow run?!?!

Michael

2xtreme said:
Get those tow points done and we should be "Good to Go". I was hoping to do much more wheeling over the holidays but I have my engine torn appart still trying to remove one of the exhaust manifold studs out of my head (WHAT A PAIN IN THE ARSE!!). By the looks of things now, I will be removing the entire top end and putting on a HO head (if all works out well). I should be ready in a couple of weeks again.

I would really like to try Index again this year while the snow level has droped significantly this is probably a great time for those who are closer to stock for a snow run?!?!

Michael

I work as fast as I can. Motivation was faltering but I think I am past that now. I'll let you know about the snow run when I actually finish Bumper/tow points. Let me know if you need a hand with anything.

Mark

Back