• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

David95XJ

G

Hey to everyone who was at the GWNF ride this weekend, thanks alot for letting me join you guys, i had an awsome time!!!

I'll be joing NAXJA soon

David

Yeah, it was great meeing everyone and the trails/mud were excellent. I hope some of you can post a few of the pictures from the run.

Kevin

I'm glad you guys had such a good time and i'm glad we didnt scare you off with our weird conversations on the cbs.
It took us awhile to remember where the trails were once Daniel had to leave. Thanks to Daniel and Tim for doing a great job of leading.
I've never seen so many creek crossings,i lost count pretty early but the mud was kinda fun and a lot easier on the underside than big mean rocks. Is everyone going to drive around with the mud on their jeep for awhile to show everyone its not just a road vehicle?
I'd love to find a way up dictum's ridge other than tackling those rocks.We need to get that one bypass back open,might bring a chainsaw next time.Of course we could go down it instead,wonder how many times you can drop a gas tank with a factory skid onto a rock before it ruptures?

Gary D.

Yeah a chainsaw could work, but i wonder who woudl get mad at us for doing it.

Does anyone have some 30 inch tires laying around?

Thanks a lot guys. I had a blast and the cb talk was hilarious. Next time remember to pull far enough foward when you stop so I don't have to park in the creek! j/k I'll post the 10 or 11 pics I took in a coupe of week :? i didn't use up the whole roll so it's gonna take forever. Thanks again

I've been to those huge rocks at Dictum Ridge a few times, and have never gotten the courage up to go up or down them. However, on the top side of the rocks, where the old bypass used to be, there is a GWNF 'Closed to Vehicles' sign. I don't know if they are still there or not... its been a while since I've been there. But if makes me wonder... if a bunch of us got together and contacted the proper authorites, if we couldn't open that up legitamently?

Back