• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any runs on Monday Jan 2?

tcm glx said:
Any runs going on Monday Jan 2??

If i get my jeep back together, I'll be heading up to bigbear. Email me sunday to verify if you dont find other plans.

I was thinking of going up the hill again. They are calling for rain, sleet, and snow Sunday night and Monday. I need to find chains for my 33's.

No solid plans though. It depends on the wife to. She is not into wheeling, but will go every once and a while. If she had her own TJ or LJ she would be more into it. Maybe I can try to get her something later next year.

TCM GLX - What are looking at running? Where and what type of trail? If you are considering Big Bear, just remember the rain and snow make the trails more fun and challenging. Another thing to remember is the traffic coming back in the evening.

Thanks,

rpraterxj said:
I was thinking of going up the hill again. They are calling for rain, sleet, and snow Sunday night and Monday. I need to find chains for my 33's.

No solid plans though. It depends on the wife to. She is not into wheeling, but will go every once and a while. If she had her own TJ or LJ she would be more into it. Maybe I can try to get her something later next year.

TCM GLX - What are looking at running? Where and what type of trail? If you are considering Big Bear, just remember the rain and snow make the trails more fun and challenging. Another thing to remember is the traffic coming back in the evening.

Thanks,
Not sure, something basic, what will be doable with all this rain?

tcm glx said:
Not sure, something basic, what will be doable with all this rain?

Cleghorn? :roflmao:

tcm glx said:
I take it cleghorn is not really doable???

How much time are you willing so spend on "doable"?

:dunno: Depending on the amount of rain, there could be an over abundence of slickery and gravity.

Bent said:
How much time are you willing so spend on "doable"?

:dunno: Depending on the amount of rain, there could be an over abundence of slickery and gravity.

Hahhaah, ok, point taken...so are there any options then??

tcm glx said:
Hahhaah, ok, point taken...so are there any options then??

Don't wear a watch.

Sorry guys, I can't make it tomorrow. Still need to check the Jeep out from last Wed run. Something making a little noise up front. I am also fighting a stupid cold.

Wherever you go, be careful and have fun.

I hope to set something up during Jan or early Feb for Big Bear.

Back