• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off Topic -was- Snow Run to Holler Pass Sat Jan 21

Re: Snow Run to Holler Pass Sat Jan 21

red91inWA said:
after the last pissy wives convention....
are you SERIOUS ?

They wouldn't be pissy if they didn't have to wait for people to be pulled out unnecessarily. :D

ECKSJAY said:
They wouldn't be pissy if they didn't have to wait for people to be pulled out unnecessarily. :D

too bad you didn't get nominated for 'rider of the year.

lockedstock94 said:
I'll see your SIG 226, and raise you a Springfield 1911 .45. Try and take my tires then! My HJ buddies will back me up too, Juden!

-----Matt-----

I see a covert valve stem operation coming up...:D

pdxxjnoob said:
Where abouts is Holler Pass? I'm down to go if it's not too far from PDX.

C'mon red91, let's convoy up. No need to be a web wheeler this coming year!

I'm working on it.

besides I need to come see you next week one day and show ya how to work on your junk.

Where ya at in P-town ?

I need to win Web-wheeler of the year.....and sackrider. You know what to do...:D

Yeah, I'll mosey on over to nominate you.

What's sackrider?

I'm borderline PDX and Tigard. Where you at?

pdxxjnoob said:
Yeah, I'll mosey on over to nominate you.

What's sackrider?

I'm borderline PDX and Tigard. Where you at?

I'm all over PDX.

If your not busy say monday morning at 11....get you shit together for a basic lesson.

and give me your addy.... The company I work for owns U-pull-it in Tigard...so I'm in that area once a week.

Sackrider...?

Think about it for a little bit. It's a "male" thing. ;)

I'm driving back from Cali to PDX and should be in town on the 7th. Sierra chapter has no one near me who wants to go wheeling :(.

I don't have much shit to get together, sep for a few tools, not even a repair manual.

What should I have?

I noticed the seal on my front pumpkin is coming off... bad? I'm guessing yes..

pdxxjnoob said:
I'm driving back from Cali to PDX and should be in town on the 7th. Sierra chapter has no one near me who wants to go wheeling :(.

I don't have much shit to get together, sep for a few tools, not even a repair manual.

What should I have?

I noticed the seal on my front pumpkin is coming off... bad? I'm guessing yes..

it should be RTV'd on there...If someone before you changed the fluid correctly they probably over applied RTV, which then kind of squeezes out around the cover.

unless your leaking fluid...your ok.

I'll help ya out tomorrow.

And we'll get together when you get back...just let me know when your available and I'll try to work my "work" schedule around that.

I can take my lunch and if you have a basci set of hand tools...and a grease gun...and some other stuff....You'll get some schooling for free.

I don't have a grease gun. I don't wanna inconvenience you though. I can come to you if you'd prefer...

pdxxjnoob said:
Well, If red91 decides to go, I'll go.

HELL NO. My mom just moved to Enumclaw.

I'd have to go the LONG WAY...

besides...if I"m not ready to run, and you don't even own a grease gun...

we better start with the basics there young NOOB.

ECKSJAY said:
WTF is the long way to Enumclaw?

dude....

If I have to go THROUGH Enumclaw i cannot avoid the parental units, EITHER...I go around from falls city down HWY 18, and alot of backroads....OR...I come up from the other side of the pass. Yeah...theres the plan....

I don't want ANYTHING to do with Enumclaw. Not right now.

that would make a one day long trip into a nightmarish hell. Mom doesn't know when to shut up.

:shocked:

Back