• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Expedition Jeep Phase 1 complete

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Yup, it is complete! The rear suspension is for the most part in. I haven't redone the rear shock mounts as of yet as I might have a set of shocks that would fit it as it is for now, and I need to find a longer driveshaft (had an aw4 driveshaft which is SHORT!)

Anyways, feast your eyes:
DSCF3561.JPG

rest is here:
http://kejtar.com/expeditionJeep/Phase2/

As you can see the rear sits way up in regards to the front. So maybe this coming Monday I'll get the front suspension and axle in and hopefully I"ll find a driveshaft in a boneyard over the weekend too.

Remi

gcurtis said:
Where is the snorkel? I found the attachment to my shopvac that may fit...

Funny I was just thinking the same thing.... Also I can't tell from the pic if the Herculiner paint job is completed as well....

Looking good Remi...

Clean-RC said:
Funny I was just thinking the same thing.... Also I can't tell from the pic if the Herculiner paint job is completed as well....

Looking good Remi...
Snorkel and herculiner have to wait till after he gets it smogged. I think that they would add too much hp and mess with the numbers ;)

Kejtar said:
Snorkel and herculiner have to wait till after he gets it smogged. I think that they would add too much hp and mess with the numbers ;)
especially if you used the turbo atachment :dunce:

90698.jpg

Back