• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

junk yard find!!! sweet!!

cassio

NAXJA Forum User
well while looking for parts for my buddy's truck ran into a lifted xj!! it was already heavly striped but the suspension was still there!!

got the coils off
they are siver so they could only be RE...im guessing 3.5in
does anyone know what they should measured decompressed???

in the rear there was a leaf pack but due to rusted bolts and my impatient i just took it apart and took all the leafs except for the one connect to the jeep...
the pack was 6 total leafs(even tough i only took the bottom 5)
looks like 2 were add-a-leafs and the rest were from the original leafs

they are pretty thick due to number of leafs but they're not bent very much...
is still gonna give me a good lift??

hopefully have some pics up soon!

cas

It's hard to say how much height you'll get from that without knowing much more about it other than"The coils are silver" although it makes them more likely to be re.You didn't see any part#s on the rear springs?If it's a re kit the rear springs should have white stenciled painted part#s on the leaves....unless they rusted off.

cassio said:
the pack was 6 total leafs(even tough i only took the bottom 5)
looks like 2 were add-a-leafs and the rest were from the original leafs

cas

they werent re pack but custom made packs with some add-a-leafs and the stock ones

i know alot of people are running RE
so can one at least tell me how many turns their are in their coils
so i know if its a 3.5 or a 4.5

as far as the leaf packs

does any company make some kinda kit that u put 2 add-a-leafs into the pack

or is this a custom set pack??

Did you even grab the LCAs, thats a very valuable part.. Pro Comp had the plain silver and recently went to the hammerd finish w/i the past 2 years... More than likley if it had a basterd pack in it, its 3 - 4 inches of lift

Back