• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jan 28th, Stoddard Valley Cleanup

I am down. I need to check the calendar. I missed this last year. They had a good turn out back then. Several people from this list and the "other list" were there.

It's on the calender. Hope to make it again. I think this would be a cool way to represent NAXJA and get some positive press for us.

I went last year (sorry, drive is a little far for me this time...) but it was actually a really good time. A bunch of people skipped out because of the rain, but we all still managed to get a bunch of junk out of there. If you can make it, I would recommend going out there. I think there are still pics on MJR's website from when I went.

(edit, I went to JV, but the idea is the same)

-Marisha

Last edited:
I am so there!

Great to see this again. I urge one and all to attend this event rain or shine to show we are committed to keeping OUR trails open. This is a great opportunity for everyone to see through the pages of the magazines. Here's a few photos (Marisha's) from last years event that Stephen, Marisha, and one other (sorry on the name) attended.

photo7.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo14.jpg

photo15.jpg

photo19.jpg

photo29.jpg

photo30.jpg

Mike R

I am pretty sure I'll be there to help.

Looks like fun and is for a great cause.

MJR said:
Better or you'll get the wrath of Rollins. :D

Or what? Are you going to man-handle me (again)?

cracker said:
Or what? Are you going to man-handle me (again)?
Nah. He'll just make you Remi's bitch. :laugh3:

Obligatory Las Vegas photo:
IMG_1555.jpg

For those going I will be camping at the HDR area with some friends Fri and Sat nights. If you want to camp or stop by to say hi here's how you get there. Dry camping only (though I'll be bunking in a friend's motorhome).

From the Interstate 15 heading north through Barstow exit Barstow Rd/Highway 247 and turn right, drive approximately 5 miles from the 15 Frwy to Stoddard Wells Rd and turn right, follow it (stay on the main road, it will head off left up through the hills) for approximately 5 miles to the camp area in the valley over the hill. Just look for the woody. Hope to see you all there.

Mike R

gcurtis said:
The wrath of Rollins? Is that like the rash of Rollins or something different?
Wrath?!? I though it was BATH.

Back