• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hangover Crawl w/ Lost KJ West

87_jpchrk

NAXJA Forum User
Hey Guys I am sending out an invitation to any of you that would be interested in a run on New Years Day with the So Cal Liberty Club. I will be leading a half day run into Ord Mountain in the Hesperia area. We will be meeting at the Denny's in Hesperia, just off the Main St. exit on the 15 freeway at 8:30. This will be a tame run with a few spots to get twisted up ( depending on what the past years Rain damage ). If your interested in Joining us please let me know. My email is [email protected]. Hope to see some of you out. Have a happy New Year! More info can be seen at http://www.lostkjs.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4274

Brian

If I am still around that weekend, its possible I might be there. We happend to stumble upon the run last year. Check the link for Hangover Crawl 2005, its the family pic with the dog.

Fish, I remember you, I still have pics of your jeep somewhere in my PC. Hey come on out if you have the chance we would love to have you along.

Brian

Back