• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to pull center dash bezel on 01?

cshontz

NAXJA Forum User
How do I remove the center dash bezel on my 2001 XJ to gain access to the head unit and whatnot?

I've had 3 pre-97 XJ's before, a YJ, and a TJ ... but this is my first time with a post-97 (2001) XJ before - so its not really obvious to me how this is done. I don't want to bust something by forcing it the wrong way.

51617237_7c5316bca3.jpg

It's held in place with springs clips. Grab both the lower corners down by the console and pull rearward. Once the lower clips are released then you pull the top out.

JEEPZZ said:
It's held in place with springs clips. Grab both the lower corners down by the console and pull rearward. Once the lower clips are released then you pull the top out.
once the lower clips are released open the glove box-this will help gain some access to the side of the bezel so you can pull the center section out easier.

Back