• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

look what i found under my tree

Cupcake

NAXJA Member #1377
my little brother woke me up on xmas morning really early like at 7... and under a tree i see a big box with a little note inside and it told me to go into the garage.... this is what was in the garage

lift4.jpg

lift3.jpg

lift2.jpg

lift1.jpg

lift.jpg

NICE. Before you install it, take the big nut for the trackbar (frame end) to the hardware store and get a duplicate, double nut it when you put it on. I've installed 3 6130's and that nut always seems to work loose.

Let us know when the lift party is happening. You provide the cupcakes. :)

-C

i was thinking in a couple weeks when i get my shocks (not sure what to get yet) and i need to find a donor for a driveway i can use too i will pay rent and bring the meat and some cupcakes

cupcake

kev0 said:
i was thinking in a couple weeks when i get my shocks (not sure what to get yet) and i need to find a donor for a driveway i can use too i will pay rent and bring the meat and some cupcakes

cupcake

We can do it at my house. I have the tools and the space. If you don't know what kind of shocks you want, buy cheap pro-comp ones for now, and ride in a few rigs to see what feels good to you. You can upgrade later.

i have some pro comps on it right now i dunno if they will fit tho i was thinking OME or Bilstien i think need either get my JKS disconnects in a week thanks for the offer i might have to take you up on that one

cupcake

cal said:
We can do it at my house. I have the tools and the space. If you don't know what kind of shocks you want, buy cheap pro-comp ones for now, and ride in a few rigs to see what feels good to you. You can upgrade later.
got lights? :D

kev0 said:
my little brother woke me up on xmas morning really early like at 7... and under a tree i see a big box with a little note inside and it told me to go into the garage.... this is what was in the garage

lift.jpg

That is odd. I think my first guess would have been an Easy-Bake Oven.

easy1.jpg

:yelclap:

:roflmao:

jeep-noob said:
Hey i think the delivery truck screwed up... those order numbers look like mine :p

The Easy-Bake?

Good for you Cupcake!

That is an excellent gift. :)

Bent said:
The Easy-Bake?

Tim,

did you get some shocks? or atleast some spares to carry with you? :wave:

I've got a couple spares. Trying to come up w/ a perm solution. 7100s or Fox or 9000pro. I'm still head scratching though. Which ever way I decide to go I'll want them yesterday, don't ya know. :D

kev0 said:

I think you ought to look into getting your user name changed.:kissyou:

Bent said:
I think you ought to look into getting your user name changed.:kissyou:

I second the screen name change :D

hmmm i might have to look into that toooooo how do i come about doing this

cupcake

Back