• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bilstein 5150 vs 5100

K2fender

NAXJA Forum User
I just put added about 1.5" to my lift, and now i need some new shocks. I'm currently running Skyjacker Nitro 8000's. I am trying to decide if I should spend the little bit extra and get 5150's or just save a little and get the 5100's. How much of a ride difference will there be between the two? Anyone run these? How do you like them? I am also open to other options. I'm looking at OME, and RE monotubes as well. How will the ride on those compare to my shocks now? Also what size shock should I be looking for. I am currently sitting at 4.5".

I run the 5100's, 5125's to be exact. I went with them cause I heard the 5150's are proan to leaking.

I run 5150's. No problem so far. With the 5150's you get the bling reservoir, plus you can get a variety of different valving to suit your driving style/terrain.

Back