• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spring expanders..

like, to use as a cheap way to lift your jeep? I saw one set on a coild spring and I thought it was a joke. Not only have you taken away compression from that part of the spring, you have twisted the spring and put undo stress on the rest of it. If you are looking for a cheap way to lift, go get some poly spacers or a budget boost, that is the safer and "more" right way to do it.

johnsoninc86 said:
like, to use as a cheap way to lift your jeep? I saw one set on a coild spring and I thought it was a joke. Not only have you taken away compression from that part of the spring, you have twisted the spring and put undo stress on the rest of it. If you are looking for a cheap way to lift, go get some poly spacers or a budget boost, that is the safer and "more" right way to do it.
i saw a set of those somewhere online that would do a 3 inch lift with the spacers..
know of where i can get them?

thnx r-

Back