• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

8.25 Hardware

XTrmXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Im in an issue right now, Im having an problems with my 8.25, I cant seem to find the u-joint straps that fit, the ones that Ive found have to much of an arch or to long.. Ive looked at alot of auto parts stores, Ive even looked into the u-bolt swap, nothing fits or even close.. Does anyone have the parts # for the right ones... Also Ive ran into the same isues when trying to get new pinion bearings, all the ones I purchased end up being to small so Ive had to throw the used one back in until I can find the right one.. Does anyone else have an issue finding hardware for the axle?

Napa #260-0443 U-joint strap kit. I know I,ve used this on a D30 D44 and a 8.25 .I have had the cap spin on one yoke but that was when I re-used one set.
Wayne

Thanks Im going there in the morning after work... Every auto parts store gave me the wrond ones, But they all said "thats what the computer says for the jeep"

Back