• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

two questions in one

Justpunchit

NAXJA Member #1291
years back i painted my xj with rustolium saftey red and its gettin to be that time when i need to paint it again anyone know where i can find some? and also anyone know where i can get new inside door panels and other interior stuff?

you can find rustoleum anywhere home depot has a pretty good selection and i just went to osh today and they have almost every type of rustoleum ever made at any time. dont know your other question though. i just painted an old gery can safety red and i thought that was too red for a gerry can. and an xj? bet it look pretty sweet though

did they have gallons though thats what i used i just put some reducer in it and sprayed away.. but now i cant find it in a gallon.:-\

your in mass so do you live near a benjamin moore, they can order it for you, or have your rig rhinolined theres another product you can use to do it but I can't come up with the name of it right now but I know lappens and auto zone carry it.

Back