• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need swaybar relocation brackets

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Put the drop brackets on last week, and now need swaybar relocation brackets. I've been running discoed for the past week, and I don't like it.

So who's got some brackets laying around? I was gonna get some RE brackets from jeepin.com. But I guess Jason is closed for the holidays. And if I order from anywhere else, I probably wouldn't get them til after Jan 1.

Not looking for a freebie. I'll pay whatever. Thanks.

(And please don't tell me to make my own.)

I have some ancient Tomken ones that you can have.
IIRC they drop about 4" and move the mounts forward about 2". I didn't like the 4" drop, so I copied the design, using 2x2 square stock.

brokexj said:
I have a set in the garage, send me a pm.
Thanks man, but I was kinda looking for something local, so that I could have them this weekend. Hence the posting in the SoCal forum. :) But I appreciate it.
jonboy said:
I have some ancient Tomken ones that you can have.
IIRC they drop about 4" and move the mounts forward about 2". I didn't like the 4" drop, so I copied the design, using 2x2 square stock.
Thanks Jonboy. I think I'll take you up on the offer. Even if it's only a temporary solution. You and Grant hooking up on Monday?? Let me know.

PM'd ya

John, I got some you can have if you wanna drive out to 29 Palms to get them. I am the Marine with the black XJ that was with you on Lower Big Johnson, Robert.

shelbyluvv said:
John, I got some you can have if you wanna drive out to 29 Palms to get them. I am the Marine with the black XJ that was with you on Lower Big Johnson, Robert.

Thanks Bo. I'm gonna get the ones from jonboy and have a beer at the brewery. Appreciate the offer though!

ok, wish I could join ya'll. Family inbound in the AM. Look forward to wheeling with you again.

Back