• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

3.5" lift with 33x12.50's and BushWhacker Flares?

LoneRanger

NAXJA Forum User
Just currious, I'd like to see how some 33x12.50's on stock rims look with a 3.5" lift and the Bush Whacker flares.

I did a quick search and could not find the BushWhacker cut out flares for a 97+ 4 door. (I've got a 99')

any help?

L.R.

You'll need some wider rims, or spacers. Stock rims will rub on the leafs and the control arms, and with the bushwackers, it will definately look goofy.

1997 XJ, wheels have 3.75 BS. Bushwacker doesn't list 97 and above but they work.

P5310054.jpg

More pic's at Photobucket.com under grn97xj, look for flair install folder. Search this site, lots of info and help for Bushwacker flairs

jeepin.com has a good write up install.

mtntech said:
1997 XJ, wheels have 3.75 BS. Bushwacker doesn't list 97 and above but they work.

P5310054.jpg

More pic's at Photobucket.com under grn97xj, look for flair install folder. Search this site, lots of info and help for Bushwacker flairs

damn, that sucks~ your jeep looks GREAT! lol

I was currious what size tires thoes were, and what back spacing the rims were......... got any flex shots?

L.R.

That looks good. I thought Santa had put a winch on my Jeep while I was sleeping! I had to look outside to be sure.

i think bushwakers look cool but from my experience they are a bear to intall and if you wheel at all one tree and a waste of 500$$$$ and when the doors open they hang below the door line but again if they are for look then i like them
ETM3_00012.jpg

here is mine two years ago with 3" 31s and stock fenders "RUB"

There only on mine for legality reasons. Pro Comp Mud Terrain tires (look in my sig) and they rub back side in front while flexing. Just have non-adj lower CA at this time, looking at adj upper and lower to extend 1" forward because I like height it is at now.

Back