• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cracker's Crap

cracker

NAXJA Forum User
I have some spare doors at the house I will give away.

*I have a really stripped (no glass, no weather stripping, etc) blue passenger side door. It looks really ugly but will work well after it is installed and painted. I don't recall any dents in it. For free.

*I have a set of passenger doors from an 80's XJ. They are cream in color and are pretty ugly. They have glass in them. I think they are manual locks.windows as well. It looks really ugly but will work well after it is installed and painted. I think there might be a couple of door dings on these doors but not too bad. I bought these from a junk yard a couple of months ago. I never used them (obviously). For free.

*I have a '94 proportioning valve for free

*I have a rear sway bar for free (why would anyone want this?)

*33" Pro Comp MT (I think) with no tread left. 'OK' as a spare. 16 inch rim. Free.

I say free but you might be asked for a (non-sexual) favor in the future (i.e. working on my junk :D). I will not bring the doors to a M&G but I will bring the smaller parts. I live in South Pasadena.

Let me know

Re: Crapper's Crack

There, ficksed the titel fer ya.

:kissyou:

Do you have all four doors? I will might buy the front ones and hit you up for the passenger ones if you still have them around this summer. I'm working on a conveertible setup with a cage, half and full doors. Dont want to hack up my stock doors, the paint still matches, mostly, at least whats left of it...

IslanderXJ said:
Do you have all four doors? I will might buy the front ones and hit you up for the passenger ones if you still have them around this summer. I'm working on a conveertible setup with a cage, half and full doors. Dont want to hack up my stock doors, the paint still matches, mostly, at least whats left of it...

I just have the two passenger side doors.

know where i could get a full set, other than the obvious idea of takeing it off a parts truck?

MJR said:
Can you bring the doors to the meet & greet?

No need to wait for the next meet & greet, they'll be in your front yard in the morning ;)

cracker said:
No need to wait for the next meet & greet, they'll be in your front yard in the morning ;)

Man that's how I should get rid of my parts pile, kinda like Sanford & Son Santa. :D

Mike R

MJR said:
Man that's how I should get rid of my parts pile, kinda like Sanford & Son Santa. :D

Mike R

Speaking of parts pile... I am gonna need some 242 stuff now... I had to rob one for parts... Mostly shift forks and sleeves... Hit me back channel and lets talk...

Scott...

BTT!

It is coming down to tossing the doors.

I hate to do that but I have 5 here at the house and I only need two of them.

Here is a rather odd item I have for sale.

It is a wheel adapter that allows an axle with a 5 x 4.5 bolt pattern to use a 6 x 5.5 wheel.

Actually handy if you are planning on installing a Dana 44 front axle and you don't have the $ to either build a new rear axle or buy new shafts (hense why I have it)

$20

FileHandler.ashx

cracker said:
Here is a rather odd item I have for sale.

It is a wheel adapter that allows an axle with a 5 x 4.5 bolt pattern to use a 6 x 5.5 wheel.

Actually handy if you are planning on installing a Dana 44 front axle and you don't have the $ to either build a new rear axle or buy new shafts (hense why I have it)

$20

FileHandler.ashx

God, how ghetto!

GSequoia said:
God, how ghetto!

Nothing is more ghetto than this piece of shit: :D
10-6-2005-nosestand.jpg

cracker said:
Nothing is more ghetto than this piece of shit: :D

Whatever Spandex-boy. See if I ever shuttle your tired out bicycle riding ass around again.

Kejtar said:
ROTFLMAO!

Same goes for you Polish sausage sucker.

GSequoia said:
Whatever Spandex-boy. See if I ever shuttle your tired out bicycle riding ass around again.

Same goes for you Polish sausage sucker.

What a sensitive little bitch this morning!

Got your junk running yet or is it still on life support?

Back