• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gentlemen...and ladies...

red91

NAXJA Forum User
Please welcome our newest name in red Allen....mjdriver.

Keeping our outpost in Astoria, Or safe.

Congrats Allen..and welcome to hell.

No really....:D

Geepfreak said:
I thought you were Jewish?

:D

I'm apeasing my GOYIM brothers who otherwise might think that it exsists.

I'd get into the hebrew translations of Sheol, but it might get boring.

thank you, thank you

the MJ avatar should pop up with my name now, I know I am supposed to run a USCG avtar for a while but I am new to this there isn't one in the premade list and I don't have one handy on my PC. but I will try to figure something out.
Maybe another member has one.

I am leaving just after the first of the year for a patrol I will be back in march.
Just in time for the big swap meet!
And spring time wheeling.

mjdriver said:
thank you, thank you

the MJ avatar should pop up with my name now, I know I am supposed to run a USCG avtar for a while but I am new to this there isn't one in the premade list and I don't have one handy on my PC. but I will try to figure something out.
Maybe another member has one.

I do have one!

cbd40213.gif

testing avatar

Ha got it!

hey crooked you shopuld be out playing in the snow

mj driver,
I'm considering switching over to the coast guard from the army to to the same job i am now (aviation maintenance/crewchief). but of course the army has me deployed to the lovely sandy flat land of iraq at the moment. i would definitely appreciate any info or insight you could give me about the coastguard. you can pm me here, or send me a pm and i'll shoot u back with my email addy.

-Kris

p.s. oh and by the way, WELCOME TO THE NORTHWEST! this is a great bunch of guys, i think you'll enjoy the camraderie, i definitely have.

Back