• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

KJ light bar on an XJ, anyone ever?

XJ99

NAXJA Forum User
Just a thought, been searchin and didnt find any pics....Has anyone ever took the KJ light bar with the 4 lights and put It on the top of the XJ? :laugh3: I'v seen It on an MJ but not an XJ, and I was wondering how hard the Install would be....feel free to :flame: me If this post is totally ghey...lastara any pics appreciated for some Ideas...

hi Josh :D

interesting idea.. but are the lights bright enough to be worth the effort? I don't really know anything about them. time to google, I guess.

Brians at GWNF were pretty bright, they could probably be replace with something after market, Its Just a simple bar to hold lights in and they would pry be somewhat low to the roof to avoid trees and such

found it...

707703_15_full.jpg

if that doesn't work...
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/707703

Never liked lights on top of any rig, they always seem to reflect off the hood and cause glare.....of course, those cute little KJ lights may not.

91 Jeep Project said:
I've toyed around with the idea. But I have never seen one of those bars for less then $350.
x2. Even with a pretty nice discount from a relative, it's over $200 and not worth it to me. I'd have to replace the lights themselves, as mentioned by someone else, and the cost would get (even more) out of hand quickly.

Back