• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

IPF Wiring Harness Quick Question

Z22_Z33

NAXJA Forum User
The extra connectors by the relay, I do not use those? I've been looking around here and searching on google and no one has mentioned anything about those. I'll I've heard is mount the relays connect the battery and then the the bulbs, that is all?

If you are talking about the IPF upgraded headlight harness, there are three extra connectors attached to the relay blocks that you don't need (in an XJ.) I think they are for Toyotas.

Just plug the 2 female connectors onto the headlight bulbs, the male connector to one existing headlight female connector, plug the relays into their blocks (there are three, two are the same and one is different... can only go one way) then hook up the + and - ring terminals to the battery.

Route the wiring away from the fan & belt ;)

Thank you, and Happy Holidays everyone.
(If I would have known this stuff was so easy I would have done it a long time ago.)

Back