• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

san diego area M&G

Mr.OverKill

NAXJA Forum User
i am trying to get a san diego area meet and greet together for Dec 26, if you are interested please post up for a good guestimate, i was thinking the fuddruckers in la mesa at

5500 Grossmont Center Dr
La Mesa, CA

give the best times to start, we could even do a day M&G as a lot of people have that day off, well let me know

looking forward to meeting you all.:wave:

tilePin.ashx
http://terraserver-usa.com/image.as...a,+CA+91942&ALon=-117.0093640&ALat=32.7796317
Here?

he's talking about in the parking lot at grossmont center, right by Olive Garden. Its on the side of the mall where Macy's is at, if i remember right.

Count me in.

John

just to let every one know, i was thinking about meeting there at around 5:30ish.

everyone is more than welcome to show even if you have trailer queens, like my sig says, Trail rig only so my junk will be in my garage. i will be driving an 03 f250 4 door long bed 4X4 ( stock, all the money is in the jeep:laugh3: )

if any one has any Qs PM me and i will try to answer ASAP.

well it looks like i will be there around 5pm, my wife will not be going but i think my oldest son will be and a friend with a yota wants to go too.

well i will see you all there.

Merry Christmas to all who cant make it.

Kitchen pass in hand. No doubt I will make it. Putting the SYE, shims and shackles in this morning so not sure about the XJ but the effort will be made.

John

thanks to all who showed at the M&G i was glad to see the people i knew and meet the people i didnt know. i say as things come together for us, we set up some lower so cal runs and get to gethers in the new year.

Happy New Yearand see you soon

Back