• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

OT: Looking for Subaru

cyberbackpacker

NAXJA Forum User
Well since I am having to get a new DD I think an AWD Subaru would make a nice family DD. Have searched craigslist and autotrader but didn't hit on what I am looking for.

Want a 95+ Legacy Sedan or 95+ Legacy Outback Wagon in the ~2-3k. Edmunds says that is what TMV should be even with a regional adjustment, but I cannot find any in that range.

I know it is OT but thought I would try and utilize all of my resources.

Closer to Ventura County the better of course, but am willing to drive to find the right car too.

Thanks everyone.

-Kevin
cyberbackpacker

Will do gcurtis.

Jeepsterboy if I were to go to an Impreza it would have to be a wagon,but I had an old impreza sport wagon, and there really isn't enough room with a car seat, stroller, etc. I think the curvature of the roof and things diminishes cargo space. Not to mention the 1.8l of the Impreza's versus the 2.2 or 2.5l found in the Legacy's.

I will let you know if/when I find one. Fortunately I live close enough to work to ride my bike, and tomorrow is the last day of finals. So, that gives me 5 weeks to get something buttoned up.

Thanks again.

Back