• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Valley M&G Tue Dec 20

Kejtar said:
Correction on the time: lets start at 5pm. We ussually stay up fair amount of time so those who come later can still come later, but it seems a few want to show up early.

WTF is this 5:00 stuff Remi? Don't be lastara

Everything's lastara to Avery. That's his favorite word.

xjohnnyc said:
Everything's lastara to Avery. That's his favorite word.

Actually my favorite word is XXXXX but Hinkley always sensors me when I use it :rolleyes:

What is lastara is the fact that most people (Sorry Remi and Cal) work until 5:00. With traffic and only if the stars are aligned properly, one can make it by 6:00. If they want to meet before the rest of the crew gets there, that is fine but start the M&G at a reasonable time when the grand majority of the people can make it.

cracker said:
Actually my favorite word is XXXXX but Hinkley always sensors me when I use it :rolleyes:

What is lastara is the fact that most people (Sorry Remi and Cal) work until 5:00. With traffic and only if the stars are aligned properly, one can make it by 6:00. If they want to meet before the rest of the crew gets there, that is fine but start the M&G at a reasonable time when the grand majority of the people can make it.

Dude, I work only till 1430 and you're just JEALOUS of my snorkel :D

Kejtar said:
Dude, I work only till 1430 and you're just JEALOUS of my snorkel :D

You XXXXX!

cracker said:
Don't be lastara

Shut the door white-bread!

closet.gif

:wave:

Captain Ron said:
Actually Tim, it's Poptart. :D

--ron
:roflmao::laugh2: :roflmao: :laugh2::roflmao::laugh2: :roflmao: :laugh2::roflmao::laugh2: :roflmao: :laugh2:

Back