• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

35"s

RED RHINO

NAXJA Forum User
I have an 88 2 door,5" lift with 33"s.I did minor fender trimming and bump stops, I use disconnects and rarely get tire rub. I would like to put on some after market fender flares so I could roll 35"s. Any help would be great

You need someone to help pick them up, or put them on, or what?
Are they too heavy or are you talking about the flares?

I was in the same mind set as you.I have 4.5"front and 6"rear with alot of trimming I run 33's and wanted to go to 35's but found that unles you have the money its not worth it.

What axles do you have.its best to upgrade for reliability also gears and other things?

I now still run 33's and can follow rigs with 35's all day and usually help them.

In my opinion 33's locked F/R and the right gears is more reliable and has better handling then going to 35's not including price for tires.

My 0.10$

William

with "minor trimming" yes, they will rub.

jeepinandy said:
correct bumpstops and trimming is the key...
yep, whack that shit

jrsxj98 said:
yes sir...get out the saw.....

freek!

i prefer the aloe and the left hand...

right hand all the way baby, i wish i was ambidextrous though so it pointed straight

5"... youll get some rub. and those that say 33"s are just fine, never ran 35"s. I ran 33"s and went places. Beat the crap out of my underside but I went places and did it following jeeps or 35"s. now I am on 35"s and I ain't lookin back.
my 94' is at about 5.5" lift and pleanty of trimming.
RED RHINO said:
Thanx fellas but I just want to know if they will fit.with out tire rub

Back