• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A Quick Hello

swifty088

NAXJA Member #1346
Hi my name is John and i am an Off Road Addict, and with that out of the way here is a quick intro to me and my rig, registered on this board back in january started with a stock 91 xj went to the 4x4 swap meet and bought a cj-7 soon to realize I really wanted an XJ so sold the CJ and recently purchased another XJ this time a 94, here is the run down of some of the mods on it at this time, RE LA kit, acos coil spacers for approx, 8-9" of lift, quick discos, 35" tires on Mickey thompson wheels, Borla header, flowmaster muffler, Borla 2.5 CatBack, TB spacer, MSD ingnition, Ford 8.8 rear end w/disk brakes,ARB BullBar,pioneer stereo, and a galaxy 959 cb/ssb, soon to add my HAM radio, either ARB or other selectable lockers, winch, and AJ's rock sliders(santa is bringing those, but really think mom and dad bought them), either AJ's or Rigids rear bumper with tire carrier, well enough for now, looking forward to meeting and wheelin with all of you, let me know what you think, here is a link to some pics of me wheeling in tahuya, check it out till i allowed to post pics here, thanks John :wave:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197939

swifty088 said:
Hi my name is John and i am an Off Road Addict, and with that out of the way here is a quick intro to me and my rig, registered on this board back in january started with a stock 91 xj went to the 4x4 swap meet and bought a cj-7 soon to realize I really wanted an XJ so sold the CJ and recently purchased another XJ this time a 94, here is the run down of some of the mods on it at this time, RE LA kit, acos coil spacers for approx, 8-9" of lift, quick discos, 35" tires on Mickey thompson wheels, Borla header, flowmaster muffler, Borla 2.5 CatBack, TB spacer, MSD ingnition, Ford 8.8 rear end w/disk brakes,ARB BullBar,pioneer stereo, and a galaxy 959 cb/ssb, soon to add my HAM radio, either ARB or other selectable lockers, winch, and AJ's rock sliders(santa is bringing those, but really think mom and dad bought them), either AJ's or Rigids rear bumper with tire carrier, well enough for now, looking forward to meeting and wheelin with all of you, let me know what you think, here is a link to some pics of me wheeling in tahuya, check it out till i allowed to post pics here, thanks John :wave:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2197939

John, welcome to the group!! We look forward to seeing you on the trail.

Are you sure you are addicted to 4wheeling? It sounds like you might be addicted to spending money!! I wish I could spend that type of coin on my rig:)

Welcome,
Michael

2xtreme said:
Are you sure you are addicted to 4wheeling? It sounds like you might be addicted to spending money!! I wish I could spend that type of coin on my rig:)

No way, he lucked out and got ahold of someone's project. ;)

that is correct, with whole lot of looking and a whole lot of luck i was able to find a good rig for a good price :yelclap:

Back