• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New Years Runs

karstic

NAXJA Forum User
What are your plans for New Years?

I'm headed up to Calico to camp for the weekend with some family and friends.

gcurtis said:
I'm moving, oh the joy.

fun, fun. I moved back in Aug and I am still not settled in.

I hope to be in Big Bear that weekend, playing on John Bull or some other trail.

rpraterxj said:
I hope to be in Big Bear that weekend, playing on John Bull or some other trail.
What days?

xjohnnyc said:
What days?
Not exactly sure yet. I got to get through Christmas first before I solidify anything. What do you haev in mind?

BTW, I am getting the 33's on in the morning, then hopefully the little locker in the rear by the end of the year. I also will have gears in about a week. All I need to do is tear apart the HP 30 in the garage, then the gears go in, hopefully in early to mid Jan.

karstic said:
I'm headed up to Calico to camp for the weekend with some family and friends.

That's the same time the Bakersfield Trailblazers has their Calico New Year's thing.

Mike R

MJR said:
That's the same time the Bakersfield Trailblazers has their Calico New Year's thing.

Mike R

I met Richard for the first time at Calico on New Years a few years back.

We'll be there.

:)

Captain Ron said:
I'm not supposed to drive drunk.

Says Ardis. :D

--ron

Says Cracker too!

Captain Ron said:
JV 3-4?

--ron

We’ll see. I'm still arm wrestling Mei over it.

Mei's a little perturbed at me for getting home so late tonight J I broke a companion flange and had to put a spare DS back on.

FileHandler.ashx

Back