• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Remi's Jeep is in a magazine!

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Check out the December issue of Off-Road Adventures (4WP's magazine) on page 50.

The first red XJ is Remi. You can just make out the herculiner and the table saw box on the roof. Then Derek is after him. I'm the white XJ in the back. Dan, Rabbit, and Cal are also there.

I guess this is the only time Remi's Jeep will ever be in a magazine. Unless someone does a feature called Herculiner Abuse or When Snorkels Go Wrong. :laugh3:

scan the picture for the poor people like me that cant afford to go get the magazine

cupcake

xjohnnyc said:
I guess this is the only time Remi's Jeep will ever be in a magazine. Unless someone does a feature called Herculiner Abuse or When Snorkels Go Wrong. :laugh3:
You never know :D I might become all famous ;)

No I'm not.

Full image:
remimagfull.jpg

Blown up:
remimagjustremi.jpg

Excuse the poor picture quality - was scanned from the adazine.

Kejtar said:
? You're looking at the wrong jeep.
We were saying that it looked like your roll cage. But now it looks like the windshield decal was "added on" after the fact.

Nice blow-up Sequoia! Now I remember exactly where that was. Rabbit is behind me, and he's using the bridge as an RTI ramp.

I just heard that RE is going to retract those ads and pay to have the entire magazine reprinted. They said something about a heater duct being added to Remi's rig that didn't fit with the company image...

Back