• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leveling a lift and longarm help

CW

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, my jeep is now sitting at 5.5" in the rear and 4.75" in the front. In the rear I have Comanche springs and in the front I have the Rough Country 3" coils and an RE 2" spacer (actually 1.75"). Can I add another 3/4" spacer in the front safely or do I need to spend the money for taller coils.
My other question is what size pipe are you guys using to make conrol arms?

Well, first off, never us pipe. You want at least 1.75" x .25" DOM or seamless TUBE. That is far different than pipe.

I use 2.0" x .25", they have taken a beating nearly every weekend without any failures for almost 3 years.

CRASH

Never use pipe, it's not strong enought for suspension components.... Use tubing. Mine are going to be 2" OD 1/4 wall DOM rubing.

Doh!! I don't know why I said pipe. but thanks for the info. As for my other question is there any reason why I can't stack another spacer on top of my 2" spacer?

Back