• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking for a security Center Console

GreenMonster

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all. Thought I should introduce myself. I just bought a used I have a '95 2dr XJ, inline 6, manual. Came a 3" rustys lift, 31" super-swampers. It's dark green and I'm in Boston, hence the name.

This is my first car, and I'm in love. I would love to keep it running forever, and make it new right now, but I know I can only do it step by step.

Anyways, I was wondering if any companies offer a full center console, from arm rest, to around the shift stick, like the full consoles Tuffy offers for the TJ.

Any help would be appreciated,
-Mike

Any other alternatives? I would like to rest my arm on the console. That one looks like I would not be able to do that comfortably. I need a lock box that is visible and indestuctable.

Story: My jeep just got broken into again.. 2 time in a year... Cops caught the crackhead the first time but not this time. Both times, nothing was in sight and they broke in away. This time, I lost radio with face plate. Radar detector (in consol with face plate). And a set of (10 yr old) downhill ski poles.. so.. imagine a skecky guy walking down a manhattan side walk with a set of ski poles and a big bag..... suspicous?? maybe?? too bad the cops didn't see him.. oh ya he broke my little triangle window to get in. First guy, did not break a thing. He had skills but no brains... He stole radar detector, the face plate but, left the radio. ah.. I gotta get a real strong visible lock box. any ideas... much appreciated.

Back