• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cherokee Crawl Question

GA MIKE XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Newbie here...Hey guys I love this website. It has already answered so many of my questions. I have seen a few things about the Cherokee Crawl and I wanted some more info. Who, what, when, where? Any info is much appreciated and I hope to see you guys there.

sorry but you missed it this year, it was last weekend
7-9 to 7-12. but you can make the fall fling 10-31 to 11-2 this fall. it is near Murphy NC. i missed out this year too but will make the fall run and next year.

You're more than welcome to come along in October to the Fall Flog. On another note,to avoid any future confusion,could you change your screen name? :D That one's *sort of* taken already :laugh:

Yep, ya missed us by >< that much, it was last weekend.

NAXJA's Fall Fling is also the 20th Anniv of the XJ Celebration in Moab UT on the week of Oct 6-11...

SE NAXJA's Fall Flog is at Tellico / Crawford's CG Oct 31 - Nov 1.

Keep the screen name buddy...Mike needs some competition & we like the confusion. SEC has a BIGWOODY and a Woody, and there is a WA Woody up in the NW, so it's all good.

Back