• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Spill Kits/Trail Pail

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
During the meeting we've talked about spill kits. I'm trying to see if I can get a deal on the trail pail.
Please post here if you're interested in aquiring one and I will contact you with more information as soon as I find out what kind of a price break we can get (also if you're interested in aquiring more then one, please let me know that as well).
Thanks
Remi

Interested in a Large Auto/RV Kit Model ATP4.5

I could be interested in one of the large kits as well, let me know when you have a price range.

ok, 15 units gets 15% discount.

Count me in for one as well. (does not include S&H, but that would be figure out at order time).

Is the chapter going to invest in one or two of these for sanctioned runs?

cal said:
Is the chapter going to invest in one or two of these for sanctioned runs?
I thought you brought your ears to the meeting too, could have sworn that I saw them. Bet ya forgot batteries fer 'em, huh?:laugh3:

I'll take 1 (one) spill kit anyways. Will those things clean up.....err, nevermind. I still want one though. $4.41 is a great price,

Grzz701 said:
Remi is that shipping to a central address or would it be shipping to each individual.
Mark
Since it's one order and not multiple small ones, I don't see them splitting it up.
But.... I don't think it would be too hard for us to set it up so that we can split it up into smaller parts and make it easier on people to pick them up. I live in OC and work in the Canoga Park area, and it wouldn't be too hard for me to meet up with Captain Ron and get it up to Venture and same goes with getting it down towards SD area and out into the Yucaipa area.
Would picking it up from Ventura are be an option for you?

Put me down for one.... I kinda like the idea of having a diaper to clean up any fluid lossed when some one else rolls there stuff.... We are required to have one in the race car at events...

Kejtar said:
Since it's one order and not multiple small ones, I don't see them splitting it up.

Is that what they said when you aksed them?

Remi that could work or if you are willing to hold on to it for me I'm still trying to get my junk back up and running in time for Calico.
Mark

OK, shipping info
Shipping will be done in lots of to 6~8 kits per package which makes the shipping in the neighbourhood of $35 per package (exact shipping price will be determined when the order is placed). Each package could be sent to a different address for local distribution.

I want to place the order someplace on Dec 19. Those that are interested need to make a deposit in the amount of $20 before then. I will take checks and cash. Remainder (including portion of the shipping cost) will need to be paid to me within 7 days of me placing the order (by 26th). Deposits are not refundable as I do not want to get stuck with extra kits.

If you need address as to where to send the check PM me.

Remi

One more thing, I think that there will be locations to pickup the kits from:
1. Ventura (pending)
2. Canoga Park
3. Westminster
4. Yucaipa (pending)

Remi, I'll take 4 kits.

Some other Desert Dawgs and West Coast guys are thinking about it - I'll let you know if there are any more by the 19th.

Do you have your minimum of 15 now?

jonboy said:
Remi, I'll take 4 kits.

Some other Desert Dawgs and West Coast guys are thinking about it - I'll let you know if there are any more by the 19th.

Do you have your minimum of 15 now?
That should be enough. I just need to get people to pay the deposits.

Back